This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding legal marketing, communications and business development consultancy.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing law firm submissions (reports on law firms’ strengths and recent activity in specific practice areas) for ranking-based legal directories such as Chambers & Partners
- Managing submissions for a portfolio of market-leading law firm clients
- Maintaining the highest standards of written English and ensuring consistency and a strict adherence to house style across all submissions
- Managing all communications between portfolio of law firm clients and ranking-based legal directories
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience of writing for either legal or business publications AND/OR a legal background
- Knowledge of legal practice areas (such as corporate/M&A, finance, capital markets, employment, tax etc.)
- Ability to convey complex, legally-oriented messages in concise, business prose with marked attention to detail
Full-time role, although part-time (minimum of 3 days a week) also considered.
You would work primarily from home but be flexible with regard to working from a London office as required.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
Please submit a CV and covering letter.
Kidd Aitken Legal Marketing is an international consultancy specialised in directory submissions, and marketing, communications and business development for law firms. We assist national and international law firms in over 150 markets worldwide, ensuring they convey their marketing message to the right audience in the right way. Our team comprises leading specialists in their respective areas of expertise, and is led by two former Chambers & Partners Editors with over 20 years’ combined experience in the legal sector.